EXECUTIVE SOUS CHEF opportunity in Orlando, FL for a scratch kitchen, upscale casual high-volume restaurant concept.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Sous Chef in a high-volume scratch kitchen restaurant
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, training, managing the kitchen staff
- Ability to maintain food/recipe databases while creating seasonal menu items
- Ability to perform daily Ordering & Inventory
- High School diploma or higher education (culinary education preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Incentive Program
- Paid Time off (PTO)/ Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical- 100% paid for by the company for the subscriber
- Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Dining Privileges for you and a few guests a couple of times/ month
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Executive Sous Chef job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.