EXECUTIVE CHEF wanted for a farm to table scratch kitchen concept with a highly esteemed restaurant.
- 3-7 years’ experience as a hands on Executive Chef in a scratch kitchen independent restaurant of $3M+
- Ownership mentality and ability to think outside of the box
- Proven track record of managing, directing, disciplining and training Sous Chefs and kitchen staff
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, training, managing and terminating kitchen staff
- Ability to perform daily Ordering & Inventory
- High School diploma or higher education
- Culinary Degree preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time off (PTO)/ Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Opportunity for ownership with restaurant
- Opportunity to oversee all operations of a restaurant as well as off-premise catering
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Executive Chef job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.