Senior Category Sales Manager (with Trade & Business Development experience) wanted in the Boise, ID area for a worldwide pioneer in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
A sales or business development professional, with experience in managing trade funds and a sales budget of $40M+ at the national level, has the ability to develop sales strategies internally, who is a retail business expert, and who has the ability to manage P&L.
- Proven track record with successful development and management of an annual trade budget
- 7 – 10 years of business development, trade management & sales experience from a large food or beverage company or within the
- CPG industry with $40M+ (i.e. Proctor & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Pepsico International, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Tyson Foods, Gillette, Colgate, Palmolive, Unilever North America)
- Experience managing a team of sales and/ or business development professionals
- Experience in using data sources such as IRI, Nielsen, SPINS as well as the ability to work with raw retailer data (e.g. POS, FSP)
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite with a particular emphasis on Excel and Access
- Exposure to space management software (Space Planning, Apollo, Spaceman) is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 25-50% travel, if needed
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Life/ Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness/ Accident Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off/ Paid Vacation
- Relocation assistance available
- Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume or apply directly at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Senior Manager Category Sales Development job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (117)