RN UNIT MANAGER/ NURSE MANAGER wanted for a Skilled Nursing / Short Term Rehab/ Long Term Care Facility in Sterling Heights, MI.
- 3+ years of RN/ Nursing experience
- Minimum of 1 year of past Nurse Manager/ Supervisory experience in a Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility
- Associates degree in Nursing or higher education
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in Michigan
- Must be able to play an active role in the QA program, hiring, evaluating. Recruitment/ retention, staff reviews/ development and continuing education.
- Must possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and think on your feet
- Must possess the ability to conduct the nursing process, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse license
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/ Dental/Vision
- 100% company-paid in-network preventative care
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan – with company match
- Holiday, Vacation, Sick PTO
- Continuing Education/ Professional Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relocation Assistance
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular RN Unit Manger job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.