RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER/ MANAGING PARTNER opportunity in Alexandria, VA with a highly-esteemed restaurant group.
- 3+ years’ General Manager experience in a fast-paced full service (casual dining or upscale casual) restaurant setting (a volume of $5M or higher preferred)
- Strong training experience, experience working at a training store highly desirable
- P&L Knowledge
- Proven track record of managing, directing, motivating, developing, and training staff
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, and terminating
- Must possess the ability to work independently and manage a workload while maintaining the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to perform daily Ordering & Inventory, while maintaining FIFO
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- High School diploma or higher education
Why Work with Us? – Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative Profit Incentive Program
- Paid Time off (PTO)/ Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical- 100% paid by the company for the subscriber
- Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Paid Parking
- Dining Discounts/ Food Allowance
- Shift Meals
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Managing Partner/ General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.