RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER wanted in Macon, GA for a full service/ casual dining restaurant with a growing brand.
• 2-5 years’ high volume full-service/ casual dining Restaurant AGM or GM experience (i.e. Buffalo Wild Wings, Darden, Cheesecake Factory, Logan’s Roadhouse, Ted’s Montana Grill, etc.)
• Ability to manage the day-to-day operations of a restaurant while maintaining a positive, lighthearted and fun vibe
• Must be self-motivated and have a passion for the industry
• Must have a passion for developing, coaching and mentoring people
• Some BOH/ Kitchen Management experience is preferred
• Proven track record successfully handling, and prioritizing, multiple matters simultaneously and acting quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Must be willing to work 50-55 hours/ week and open availability (i.e. weekends, nights, holidays)
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Program
• Paid Time Off/ Vacation
• Health/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits
• 401K Plan with company match
• Life/ Disability/ Accident Insurance
• Opportunity for career advancement with a growing brand
• Team Member dining program
• Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.