Strong RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Newark NJ for a high volume corporate casual restaurant.
- 2-5 years General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager experience in a high volume, corporate casual restaurant
- Must possess strong P&L Knowledge
- Proven track record of managing, motivating and developing staff and managers
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Industry-Leading Salary
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement with a stable, thriving company
- Bonus Potential and Annual Merit Reviews
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- 5 day work week
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dining privileges/ Meal Perks
- Community involvement – Charity/Volunteer Events, Managing Outings, Foundations, etc.
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.