RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in New York, NY for a unique, trendy fast casual restaurant with an aggressively growing brand.
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- 1-5 years of Assistant Manager experience in a fast-paced, fast casual and/ or full service restaurant
- Must be a hands-on manager and have the ability to work FOH and BOH
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing corporate concept
- 45-hour work weeks and overtime (OT) eligible
- Industry-leading salary
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance
- Eligible for ST disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-organized run groups, yoga classes, and bike rides
- Management retreats
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (92)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.