RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER – High Volume Casual Restaurant – Minneapolis – St. Paul -Twin Cities, MN
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis/ St. Paul, MN) for a high volume, casual restaurant with a growing restaurant group.
- 2-5 years’ management experience in a high volume corporate upscale casual or casual restaurant setting
- Experience motivating, training, and managing staff
- Must have a passion for the business
- Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career advancement as the company grows
- Obtainable Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/ Dental
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- ST and LT Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.