RESTAURANT MANAGER with strong values needed in Bowie, MD for a fast food/ quick service free-standing restaurant with a fresh product and great reputation.
- Must have a reputation of great CHARACTER and INTEGRITY (#1 qualification)
- 2-5 years of Restaurant General Manager, AGM, or Assistant Manager experience in a fast paced, high volume, fast food/ quick service concept or fast casual concept
- Must have a positive mindset and be able to create an environment that offers motivation and development for crew
- Must be independent, confident, and have the ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to learn quickly and possess self-leadership skills
- Must be humble and not have an issue learning from subordinates, if needed
- Must be hands-on working alongside of crew and connecting with guests often
- Willingness to work hard and multi-task is key
- Must have a desire to serve others and coach, teach and develop team members
- Must be able to work opening shifts or closing shifts (Hours of Operation 6:30 am – 10:00 pm Monday-Thursday/ 11:00 pm Friday and Saturday)
- 45-hour work weeks with 5 of those hours being paid for OT
- Off every Sunday
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation
- Forbes Top 10 Companies for Work-Life Balance
Please respond to this job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.