F&B SUPERVISOR – multi-unit venue – Cleveland, OH
FOOD & BEVERAGE/ OUTLETS SUPERVISOR needed in Cleveland, OH for a high volume multi-venue property.
- 1-3 years’ management experience in multi-venue property (i.e. F&B in a sports arena setting, casino, entertainment venue, hotel or resort)
- Must have an understanding of how to control costs – food, beverage, labor, etc.
- Must possess great leadership capabilities and able to coach and develop managers/ supervisors that report to you directly
- A focus on building a guest-centric culture is key – Must be able to ingrain this is in the staff as part of your job, not just when there’s an incentive involved.
- Personal accountability and consistent accountability of others is a must – doing what you say you are going to do – and following through on tasks/assignments in a timely fashion.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/ Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation/ PTO/ Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular F&B Supervisor/ Assistant F& B Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.