EXECUTIVE CHEF needed for a Japanese/ Sushi Restaurant in Flagstaff, AZ with a highly esteemed and very successful, expanding company.
- MUST HAVE 3-7 years of strong Kitchen Manager or Executive Chef experience in a high-end Sushi/ Japanese Restaurant setting (i.e. Sushi Den, Troy Guard Restaurants, etc.)
- Experience working with Ramen is a plus
- Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building and putting systems in place
- Ability to successfully motive, develop and train and develop a young, inexperienced staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- Must be able to think outside the box and function as an independent leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Culinary degree is a plus
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Opportunity to grow with a brand and work for a successful, growing company
- Lucrative Bonus plus opportunity for additional compensation
- Quality of Life
- PTO/ Paid Vacation
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Executive Chef job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.