ACCOUNTANT/ BOOKKEEPER needed for a high-volume restaurant/ hospitality venue in Richmond, VA.
Reports to: President
• 2+ years of Accounting experience (ADP, General Ledgers, Financials)
• Experience with Peachtree accounting software/ system
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or mathematics
• Entrepreneurial mindset, metrics-driven and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with general accounting functions, including assisting in reporting and internal control processes and procedures
• HR experience with payroll, managing employee benefits and employee files
• Restaurant experience is a plus
DUTIES (not limited to):
• POS System
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reporting
• General Ledger
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Limited HR Functions: 1. Managing Employee Files for up to 100 employees (most are part-time). This entails placing employment information and information on raises, disciplinary action, etc. in files (all prepared by management). 2. Employee Benefits/ Health Insurance for 10-12 employees
• Petty Cash
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Accountant/ Bookkeeper job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.