COST ACCOUNTANT wanted in Wheeling, IL for a large distribution company.
The position will be remote to start and working periodically out of the office for inventory. Once cleared to go back to the office full-time after COVID, this position will be based out of the office.
- 3+ years’ experience managing the numbers, input, analysis, and counting side of inventory in a Manufacturing/ Distributing environment (not as the person counting how many items are on shelves in a warehouse or in a retail setting)
- Thorough understanding of MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, formulas, pivot tables, and macros)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience
- Inventory experience within the manufacturing and distribution industry
- BS Accounting/Finance preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- ESOP contribution
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume or apply directly at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Cost Accountant job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (118)