Respiratory Therapist (RRT) wanted for a hospital in Davenport, IA with a highly acclaimed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center and Level II NICU.
• Associates degree/ 2 years of a college program in Respiratory Care
• Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), RCP in the state of Iowa
• Current BLS Certification
• ACLS, NRP, PALS preferred
• Industry-Leading Sign-On Bonus!
• Opportunity to work for an institution that is the recipient of numerous awards
• Competitive compensation
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
• Wellness Program
• Life Insurance
• LT/ ST Disability
• Retirement and Savings Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarships
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• EAP – Employee Assistance Programs
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Meal Discounts
• Relocation assistance
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Respiratory Therapy/ RRT job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.