OPERATING ROOM (OR) NURSE (RN) – Houston, TX
Operating Room (OR) Nurse/ RN wanted for a highly-esteemed hospital in Houston, TX.
- 1+ year of RN/ Nursing experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- BSN/ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing (or higher education)
- Must obtain a Registered Nurse (RN) license in Texas within 90 days
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligibility
- Medical / Dental/ Vision Family
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Competitive paid time off/ PTO
- Educational assistance
- Legal assistance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.In addition to considering you for this particular Operating Room RN job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.