REMOTE Nurse Talent Acquisition Partner/ Recruiter for the San Francisco. CA market.
Must have a nursing degree (ASN, ADN, RN, MSN)
2-5 years’ experience recruiting RNs and other nursing personnel in a health care setting
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
Competitive Salary * Full Benefits * Retirement/ Pension Options
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Healthcare Talent Acquisition Partner/ Recruiter job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.
AVIATION PROJECT MANAGER (MRO)wanted in Indianapolis, IN.
Monitors the customers, schedules, budgets, and quality of aircraft visits to the repair station. Provide business support to the maintenance operation prior to aircraft arrival and during the actual service event. Coordinate all customer requirements associated with planned work scope and provide for the single point of contact. Provides timely and accurate invoicing to the customer for services provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Primary and single point of contact for customers, sales, and operations.
• Maintains contacts with the customer to ensure that all needs are established prior to arrival.
• Participates in pre-planning meetings with all departments, as required, prior to aircraft arrival.
• Oversees pre-planning to ensure that work is planned, and materials are ordered and performs pre-introduction calls to customers.
• Meets the aircraft on arrival or coordinates for after-hour arrival reception.
• Promotes teamwork and cooperation with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provides assistance to customers while work is in progress and provides frequent status reports to the customer.
• Obtains customer approvals for work scope changes, additions, and overtime as required for all tasks.
• Administers contracts, warranty, and special programs.
• Maintains communication with the customer regarding the status and disposition of the programs and the financial obligations.
• Interfaces with Finance to obtain customer credit information. Obtains advance/progress payments as required and assists with the quoting process.
• Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned.
• 5+ years in a management role; 8+ years in a technical or customer support position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent level of directly related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
• Computer skills with basic knowledge of MS Office software programs.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the aircraft maintenance, modifications, or warranty process.
• Strong knowledge of FAA requirements for aircraft maintenance.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with high-end customers.
• Ability to effectively set and achieve realistic outcomes while working in a high-demand, service-oriented environment.
• Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating, and tactful manner.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally when required.
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Aviation Project Manager – MRO job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.