RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER needed in for a high volume casual restaurant in Clifton, NJ.
- 2-5 years Restaurant AGM or Manager experience in a high volume casual dining restaurant setting
- Corporate experience is welcome but must have management experience working in the private sector/ independent restaurants
- Proven track record of managing, motivating and developing staff and managers
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance (for you and your family)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
- Dining Privileges
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.