RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER needed in Washington, DC for a unique, elevated and fun fast casual restaurant with an edgy and aggressively growling brand.
- 1-5 years of General Manager experience in a fast-paced, fast casual and/ or full service restaurant
- Must be a hands-on manager and have FOH and BOH operations experience
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Opportunity for career advancement to multi-unit with a growing concept
- Opportunity to work in various restaurant concepts with a James Beard Chef driven owner
- Opportunity to be part of a new company with experience restaurant owners who are well-known in the community
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.