RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER – French-Style Full Service Cafe with scratch menu and Artisan French Bakery Retail Shop – New York, NY
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER wanted in for a high volume, unique globally-recognized full service, scratch kitchen, French-style full service cafe/ restaurant restaurant with scratch menu and Artisan French Bakery Retail Shop
- Must have 2-7 years of General Manager/ GM experience in a full-service restaurant. An Ideal Candidate will also have 2+ years management experience working in a grab-and-go/fast casual concept such as Pret A Manger, Chop’t, Au Bon Pain, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of P&L and forecasting
- Proven ability to hire quality staff, motive, develop and train managers and staff
- Must be a hands-on manager, willing to work alongside of your crew as needed
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique concept that has locations worldwide and is actively expanding in the US
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.