RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER wanted in Miami, FL (Aventura Mall) for a Nationally Expanding, Trendy, Corporate Casual Restaurant concept that is successful in markets worldwide.
• 2-5 years of Restaurant Management experience in a fast paced, casual dining or corporate fast casual concept of $2 million annual sales or higher.
• Proven ability to motive, develop and train managers and staff
• Must be a hands-on manager, willing to work alongside of your crew as needed
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Monthly Bonus Structure
• Transit/ Parking/ Commuter Benefits
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Quality of life – No late nights
• Ongoing manager development opportunities
• Medical – Employee and dependents
• Dental/ Vision/ LTD offered – paid by employee
• Company Paid AD&D Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Gym Membership Reimbursement – up to $50/month
• Opportunity for career advancement, working for a growing/ expanding company
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.