Director of Facilities wanted in Houston, TX.
- 10 years’ facilities management experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial facilities maintenance programs
- Proven ability to manage the design, planning, construction, and maintenance of buildings, equipment, machinery, and other facilities
- Proven track record or developing and managing budgets for diverse real estate/ facilities portfolios
- Ability to develop and interpret capital cost estimates
- Proven track record with contract negotiations
- Knowledge of the functionality of a Building Management System (BMS)
- Must possess a knowledge of building systems (i.e. HVAC, heating, ventilation, electrical, hood and duct systems, fire systems, etc.) and power distribution systems, fire protection and exhaust systems, sewage ejection systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field, preferred
- Restaurant/ Food Service and commercial real estate facilities experience preferred
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Time Off
- Parking/ Commuter allowance
- Flex Spending
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- ST/ LT Disability
- Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Director of Facilities job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.