RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Kirkland – Seattle, WA for a healthy, fast-casual restaurant with fresh, locally sourced menu items with an aggressively growing brand.
• 2-5 years of FOH management experience in a fast-paced, fast casual or casual dining concept with fresh products (i.e. sweetgreen, Flower Child, Cava, Panera, Zoe’s)
• Must be a hands-on manager who will interact with the guests and approach team members on the floor
• Proven ability to motivate, develop, and train shift managers and staff
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
Why Work with Us?
• Competitive salary commensurate to experience
• Positive Company Culture that has a low management and crew turnover rate in comparison to the industry average
• Significant opportunity for career advancement with an aggressively growing brand nationwide (opening 10-12 locations annually)
• Quality of life/ great work-life balance with peak times being lunches M-F
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation/ PTO – 2 weeks annually
• Much more!
Please respond to this job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.