RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed for a high volume upscale casual restaurant concept with a successful regional restaurant group.
• 3-7 years of experience as an Assistant Manager/ FOH Manager in an upscale casual restaurant with $3-5MM sales (i.e. Houston’s, Clyde’s, Chef Geoff’s, Matchbox)
• Bar Manager experience is a plus
• Flexibility to be commutable to locations in DC, MD, and VA
• Stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
• Proven track record of mentoring others successfully
• Must have a passion for the business
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Obtainable Bonus Structure
• Paid Vacation
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Big company systems, small company/ family feel
• Entrepreneurial environment with participation in decision making
• Quality of Life – 5 day work week, 10 hour shifts
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager/ FOH Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.