SOUS CHEF needed in Washington, DC for a Corporate, Trendy, High Volume Upscale Casual Restaurant.
• 3+ years Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager experience in a high volume corporate setting (concepts such as Ruth’s Chris, Houlihan’s, Clyde’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Flemings Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Maggiano’s, etc.)
• Proven track record of developing and mentoring others in the BOH
• Must have a passion for the business
• High school diploma or higher education (Culinary degree preferred)
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Industry Leading Salary
• Excellent compensation packages
• Competitive Bonus Program
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement savings with a company match
• Medical/Dental and Vision benefits
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
• Long-term and short-term disability insurance
• Voluntary Life insurance
• Flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care
• Opportunity to work with a corporate company with an intimate, personable environment
If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Sous Chef job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.