*People join this company for 2 reasons – to GROW and to HAVE FUN! *
We are looking for a RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER in Raleigh, NC for an assertively growing, corporate national brand that offers a super fun environment for their managers and staff.
• 2+ years of high volume full-service/ casual dining Restaurant General Manager experience (i.e. Carolina Ale House, Buffalo Wild Wings, Darden, Ted’s Montana Grill)
• Ability to manage the day-to-day operations of a restaurant while maintaining a positive, lighthearted and fun vibe
• Must have a passion for developing, coaching and mentoring managers and staff
• Must have strong P&L experience
• Proven track record successfully handling, and prioritizing, multiple matters simultaneously
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Program
• 2 weeks PTO/ Paid Vacation annually, increases to 3 weeks at 5 years
• Opportunity for advancement with a young, growing company
• Strong corporate foundation with a publicly traded company but with a fun, intimate, family feel with your team – your voice and ideas matter.
• Medical/ Dental/Vision Insurance
• ST/LT Disability
• AD&D Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flex Spending for Employee & Dependents
• Employee Assistance Program
• Identity Theft Protection
• Much More!
Please apply to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.