RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER for an Eclectic, Innovative, Cutting-Edge Technology-based, Healthy, fast casual restaurant in downtown San Francisco, CA.
Bringing the Future to Today!
What is so unique about this concept?
We have scientists, operators, and investors working full time to continually evolve our product and provide the best opportunity for tasty, quality, nutrient rich food in a quick serve space, with a high leverage use of technology… all at a low cost.
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years of General Manager experience in a high volume fast casual restaurant concept
- Must have experience with BOH/ Kitchen
- Must have a strong tech knowledge base (iPads, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Ability help implement systems and disciplines in a new and evolving concept
- Must be self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and be able think outside the box with an aggressively growing and evolving brand
- Proven track record of developing, motivating and coaching staff
- Must be able to help market and sell the brand in a new territory
- P&L Knowledge
- ServSafe Managers Certification
- Must be willing to train in Washington, DC for 2 weeks (if needed)
- Opportunity to work for a cutting-edge company… one that is changing the industry as we know it as it brings the future to the present! Opportunity to work for a company that is on the leading edge of merging high technology with healthy food in a quick serve environment at a low cost
- Health, Dental, and Vision Options
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Paid Vacation/ Holidays
- Opportunity to work for a cutting-edge company… one that is changing the industry as we know it as it brings the future to the present!
- Opportunity to advance to multi-unit role with an aggressively growing company
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.