RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER needed in Fairlawn, OH (suburb of Akron, OH) for a high volume, trendy, casual dining restaurant.
• 3+ years General Manager experience in a full service (casual dining or upscale casual) restaurant setting
• Strong training experience, experience working at a training store highly desirable
• P&L Knowledge
• Proven track record of managing, directing, motivating and training staff
• Ability to conduct staff evaluations and staff meetings
• Experience with interviewing, hiring and terminating
• Ability to perform daily Ordering & Inventory, while maintaining FIFO
• High School diploma or higher education
• Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Bonus Structure
• Equity Incentive Plan
• Phone Allowance
• Paid Time off (PTO)
• 401(k) Plan WITH COMPANY MATCH
• Medical/ Health Insurance (75% employer paid)
• Dental/ Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Dining Discounts/ Food Allowance
• Uniform Allowance
• Shift Meals
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.