Strong RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Seattle, WA for a NEW RESTAURANT OPENING of a corporate fast casual restaurant with a growing national brand.
- 2-5 years of Assistant Manager or AGM experience in a fast paced, fast casual restaurant and or full service/ casual dining restaurant
- Must have management experience in a casual dining/ full service restaurant
- Experience with new store/ restaurant openings
- Must have strong kitchen experience and be a hands-on manager
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- YUP! 4-day work weeks!
- Industry-leading Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Structure (paid out quarterly and obtainable)
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance
- Eligible for ST disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Management retreats and many company-organized gatherings
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant General Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience. (7)