RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in York, PA for a full-service, casual restaurant with a growing restaurant group.
• 2+ years’ experience managing in a full-service restaurant
• Experience with ordering, inventory, scheduling, food cost, payroll
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity for career advancement as the company grows
• Obtainable Bonus (quarterly big bonus opportunities and over 10 other opportunities to bonus throughout the year)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Medical/ Vision/ Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation- 2 weeks after 1 year, increases to 3 weeks after 3 years
• Sick Leave – 3 accrued each calendar year
• ST/ LT Life Insurance
• Employee Discounts
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.