RESTAURANT FOH/ ASSISTANT MANAGER needed for a NEW RESTAURANT OPENING of a high volume, scratch kitchen, corporate casual restaurant with a growing company.
• 2-5 years of Assistant General Manager (AGM) or Assistant Manager/ FOH restaurant management experience in a high volume corporate restaurant setting
• Ability to think outside of the box and work in a non-corporate environment
• Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building
• Proven ability to motivate, develop and train managers and staff
• Hands-on Manager/ Table Touching
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Industry Leading Salary
• Quarterly Bonus (Obtainable)
• Opportunity for advancement with a growing, national corporate brand
• Paid Vacation
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance for you AND your dependents
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Basic Term Life/ AD&D/ Accident Insurance
• Whole Life Insurance
• Personal Health Advocates
• Much More!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.