RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER/ FOH MANAGER needed for a corporate casual dining restaurant.
• Minimum 2 years Assistant Manager or FOH Management experience in a corporate full-service/ casual dining restaurant
• Proven ability to motivate, develop and train staff
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Lucrative Bonus Structure – paid out every 28 days
• Healthcare Benefits
• Fast Track Career Opportunities – Managing Partner Program with Lucrative Cash Buyout Program after 5 years
• Awesome work environment
• Involvement in menu planning/development
• Assistance in marketing and community involvement
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager/ FOH Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.