RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed for a Fast Casual Restaurant with a GROWING, SUCCESSFUL multi-state restaurant concept.
• 2+ years of Assistant Manager or higher management experience in a Full Service Restaurant and/ or a Fast Casual environment (NO Fast Food/ QSR please)
• Strong P&L knowledge
• Must have a passion for the industry and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Incentive Programs/ Obtainable Bonus
• Opportunity for rapid career advancement for Restaurant Assistant Managers (ALL General Managers and Multi-Unit Managers are promoted from within)
• Paid Vacation
• Stock Purchase Plan
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision
• 401 (k)
• Opportunity for career advancement with a growing, structured company
• Opportunity to work for one of the nation’s leading brands recognized with various awards
• Quality of life (50-55h/week, no late nights)
• Cohesive staff/ Content Management
• Product discounts
If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.