RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed for a growing, global, corporate fast casual restaurant concept.
• Must fit the company culture – passionate about the industry, ability to create a lively and fun workplace, while providing structure and direction and encouraging accountability of others to set the restaurant up for success
• 2-5 years of management experience as an AGM or Assistant Manager in a fast paced, fast casual concept of $2 million annual sales or higher (i.e. Au Bon Pain, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Cosi, Starbuck’s, Le Pain Quotidien, etc.)
• Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
• Must be a hands-on manager/ willing to work alongside of your crew as needed
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Full Medical/ Dental Insurance
• Quarterly Bonus Program
• Quarterly Rewards Program (an alternate means of obtaining bonus based on performance)
• 3 weeks Paid Time Off
• 401(k) plan
• Much more!
Please respond to this job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this Restaurant Assistant Manager position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.