RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Chicago, IL for a nationally recognized fast casual restaurant with a successfully growing brand.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a fast casual or full service restaurant (no fast food please)
- P&L Knowledge
- Must be a hands-on manager willing to work along side of your crew
- Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Programs/ Obtainable Bonus
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement (ALL GM’s and Multi-Unit Managers are promoted from within)
- Paid Vacation
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401 (k)
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing, structured company
- Opportunity to work for one of the nation’s leading brands recognized with various awards
- Quality of life (50-55h/week, no late nights)
- Cohesive staff/ Content Management
- Product discounts
Please apply to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.