RESTAURANT FOH/ ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Glen Allen, VA for a corporate casual restaurant with a growing company.
• 2-5 years of Assistant General Manager (AGM) or Assistant Manager/ FOH restaurant management experience in a high-volume corporate restaurant setting
• Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building
• Proven ability to motivate, develop and train managers and staff
• Hands-on Manager/ Table Touching
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Bonus (Obtainable)
• Opportunity for advancement with a growing, national corporate brand
• Paid Vacation/ PTO
• Medical/ Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Disability Insurance – Fully paid by Company
• Life Insurance – Fully paid by Company
• Complimentary Shift Meal
• Monthly Off-Duty Meal Allowance
• Credit Union
• Much More!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.