RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER/ KITCHEN MANAGER needed in Costa Mesa, CA for a healthy, fast casual restaurant (counter service with a scratch kitchen).
**MUST HAVE BOTH FOH and BOH MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE – This position is primarily a Kitchen Manager role that will fill in for the GM when the GM is off **
- 2-5 years of FOH and Kitchen Manager experience in a fast-casual scratch kitchen restaurant or full service/ casual dining restaurant. 65% of role will be spent in kitchen.
- Must have experience successfully managing both FOH and BOH (2-3 days will be working BOH and/or 2-3 days will be working FOH with 5-day work weeks). This position will be primarily in the BOH but will run the store in the absence of the GM (on his/her days off).
- Must be able to maintain the unit cleanliness and readiness for internal audits.
- Some General Manager experience preferred but not required
- Must be a hands-on manager
- Must have financial/ P&L experience/ ability to control cost
- Must be able to come up with ideas and apply them into practice
- Proven track record of getting results
- Must be able to think outside of the box from a cookie cutter setting, with an evolving brand that is constantly upgrading and innovating the menu to meet the customers’ needs as well as putting systems in place
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance. Five-day work weeks.
- Competitive Salary
- Health/ Dental/ Vision
- Bonus Structure PER PERIOD – 13/year
- Paid Vacation/ PTO – 2 weeks annually for up to 6 years (1st vacation can be taking in 7-12 months of hire), increases to 3 weeks at 6 years, and 4 weeks at 10 years.
- Free Dine-In Meals for Managers
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant AGM/ Kitchen Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.