NURSE SUPERVISOR needed in West Grove, PA for the Evening Shift (3-11pm).
Reports to: Chief Nursing Officer
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Pennsylvania Registered Nurse (RN) license
• 3-5 years of nursing experience
• Past supervisory experience
• Must have Critical Care experience
• Must possess BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certifications
• Must possess judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and think you your feet in a fast-paced setting
• This position will also require weekend and holiday rotation
• Provides oversight of multiple hospital departments in the absence of the Unit Managers
• Supervises nurses and staff and takes on administrative responsibilities
• Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise
Relocation assistance is available.
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Nurse Supervisor job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.