ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER/ CULINARY MANAGER needed in Cambridge, MA for a high volume, casual dining restaurant with a highly esteemed and very successful brand that has been around for many years.
- MUST HAVE 2-5 years of strong AKM, Kitchen Manager or Chef experience in a high-volume corporate restaurant setting with a scratch kitchen (i.e, Cheesecake, Yardhouse, Maggiano’s, PF Chang’s, Houston’s).
- Ability to successfully manage the BOH in a very high volume, constantly busy kitchen and work closely with Executive Kitchen Manager
- Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Culinary degree is a plus
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Opportunity to work for a very successful brand that has very high standards and offers high quality food and service
- Quality of Life is head and shoulders above the rest – you truly work 5 days/ week and 50-hour work weeks
- Opportunity to work with a great team who is always up for a challenge as this is their busiest location
- Health/ Dental/ Vision – 100% company paid with no contribution from you for individual (there is a contribution if you want to enroll your dependents)
- Lucrative profit-sharing plan – industry leading compensation ** PLEASE NOTE SALARY LISTED IS TOTAL COMPENSATION (with the Profit Incentive)
- PTO, and vacation is always honored
- Life Insurance/ Disability Insurance
- Comprehensive training
- Job security
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Assistant Kitchen Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.