MARKETING MANAGER wanted in the Wooster, OH (Cleveland/ Akron suburbs) for a growing restaurant group.
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
REQUIRED HOURS: 40-50 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
The Marketing Manager is accountable for company-wide execution of all marketing and social media strategies that support the achievement of business goals. Key responsibilities include assisting with the development of marketing strategy and budget, innovative management of social media, and to create and manage relationships with team members, guests, media, and vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Executes Marketing Goals/Plan (short term and long term) and Measures performance to achieve business goals and growth
- Recommends changes to the marketing strategy as business conditions change by analyzing market data to determine changes.
- Provides oversight to marketing team members – human capital management.
- Provides ongoing vendor / 3rd party relationship management, including co-marketing dollar partners.
- Maintains and enforces brand standards
- Manages media requests
- Provides weekly & monthly market reports to the leadership team and to store management
- Provides newsletter/meeting agenda for weekly GM conference calls
- Coordinates, tracks & measures all company discounts, promotions & sales contests
- Updates and maintains in-store communication, retail & merchandise displays, including, but not limited to; monthly calendar, chalk boards, vestibule signage, table tents & retail signage
- Executes additional marketing projects as needed
Social Media Duties:
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and execute social media strategy
- Accountable for developing content across preferred social media channels
- Creates, manages, and grows business presence across social media channels
- Monitors customer feedback on social media & reputation management sites and provides immediate communication and feedback to guests and leadership on a continuous basis, including evenings and weekends
- Continues education in social media trends & platforms and recommends platform additions & changes to CMO as trends & business conditions change
- Inventories, develops and manages company photo database
- Manages photography shoots & vendors
- Bachelor’s degree required in public relations, communications, digital marketing, journalism, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing or social media management setting.
- Experience using popular social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, & Youtube. Experience with popular hospitality customer review sites such as Yelp and Trip Advisor is preferred.
- Flexibility with work hours (able to adapt based on work load/business conditions), including evenings and weekends
- Travel (to stores, media venues, special events) for this role is required
- Proficient computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Gmail, Cloud Storage (Google Drive)
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan WITH COMPANY MATCH
- Medical/ Health Insurance
- Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Dining Discounts/ Food Allowance
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Marketing Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.