RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in San Diego, CA for a scratch kitchen, vegan restaurant.
• 2-5 years of management experience in a fast paced, fast casual or casual dining restaurant
• Must have strong kitchen experience and be a hands-on manager
• Must have experience working in a scratch kitchen
• Must be able to think outside of the box from a cookie cutter setting, with an evolving brand that is constantly upgrading and innovating the menu to meet the customers’ needs as well as putting systems in place
• Proven ability to motive, develop and train staff
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Dental/ Vision
• Bonus Structure PER PERIOD – 13/year
• Paid Vacation/ PTO – 2 weeks annually for up to 6 years (1st vacation can be taking in 7-12 months of hire), increases to 3 weeks at 6 years, and 4 weeks at 10 years.
• Free Dine-In Meals for Managers
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.