RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER wanted for a retail operation in Indianapolis, IN.
- 2-5 years’ Assistant Manager experience in a smaller, specialty retail operation is ideal (i.e. Hot Topic, Starbucks,
BoxLunch, Party City. Pier One) OR Department Manager of Shift Manager in a Big Box Retailer (ready for the next step).
- Leadership style of leading by example – Hands on manager
- Must be able to create a positive and fun working environment for your team as well as a pleasant and enjoyable setting for customers
- Proven track record of building and motivating a team
- High School Diploma
** PLEASE NOTE: If you do not meet the qualifications listed, you may not receive a response to your application.
- Opportunity to work with a company that offers a relaxed, fun and positive company culture
- Opportunity for advancement with a brand that is growing nationally with corporate locations as well as franchise stores
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Paid Vacation/PTO (2 weeks with an additional 5 days at 5 years)
- 401(k) with company match
- Long-term/ Short-term Disability – 100% covered
- Life Insurance – 100% covered
- Store discounts
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Retail Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.