RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER wanted in Cumming, GA for a corporate QSR concept that is the leader in its niche.
• 2-4 years as an AGM or Assistant Manager in a fast-paced QSR or fast casual restaurant
• Must be a hands-on manager, willing to work alongside of your team most of the time
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• Proven track record of successfully training and developing crew
• High School Diploma or higher education
Excellent/ Industry-Leading Benefits:
• Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
• Competitive Salary – paid out hourly with a 52-hour work week. Unlike a salaried manager position, if you work above the 52, hours you will be financially compensated for your time
• Obtainable Bonus -Paid out MONTHLY
• Quality of Life – No Breakfast, Cater to families so No Late-Night Crowd
• Paid Time Off – 2 Paid Vacation/ Year (increases to 3 Paid Vacations at 5-year tenure)
• 401(k) WITH COMPANY MATCH
• Excellent Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance Plans
• Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance – COMPANY PAID
• Strong training program – Local Training
• Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Christmas Eve for dinner to allow employees to spend time with their families and friends
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.