RESTAURANT MANAGER needed in Gainesville, VA for a high volume, casual dining restaurant a growing corporate restaurant company.
• 2-5 years of Assistant General Manager (AGM) or Assistant Manager restaurant management experience in a high volume corporate restaurant setting (i.e, Cheesecake, Yardhouse, Maggiano’s, PF Chang’s) or an independent establishment
• Ability to think outside of the box and work in a non-corporate environment
• Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building
• Proven ability to motive, develop and train managers and staff
• Hands-on Manager/ Table Touching
• Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
• High School Diploma or higher education
Benefits (for Manager AND Dependents):
• Industry Leading Salary – doesn’t pertain to dependents
• Quarterly Bonus (Obtainable) – doesn’t pertain to dependents
• Paid Vacation– doesn’t pertain to dependents
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Basic Term Life/ AD&D/ Accident Insurance
• Whole Life Insurance
• Personal Health Advocates
• Much More!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.