Polished & High Energy RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER/ FOH MANAGER needed for a high volume upscale casual restaurant in Northern VA with a high profile restaurant group.
• MUST HAVE 2-5 years management experience in a high volume, corporate casual restaurant setting of $3 million or higher annually (i.e. Hillstone, Uncle Julio’s, Clyde’s, P.F. Chang’s, Union Square Hospitality, Outback, etc.)
• Must possess high energy and have the ability to create a positive work environment
• Proven track record of excellent leadership skills
• P&L Knowledge
• Stability as defined as no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
• High School Diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Industry Leading Salary
• Lucrative Bonus Structure and Other Incentives (Cash Prizes & Trips)
• Top of the line Training Program
• Quality of life – 5-day work weeks with 2 Consecutive Days Off
• 3 weeks Paid Vacation (4 weeks when you reach your 5-year tenure)
• Medical/ Dental Insurance
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Season tickets to professional sports games/ events
• Educational Assistance
• Dining Privileges
• Opportunity for career advancement with a company growing locally
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.