RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER/ FOH MANAGER needed in Kapolei, HI for a Corporate Casual Dining Restaurant that is GROWING nationwide.
• Must fit the company culture – passionate about the industry, ability to create a lively and fun workplace, while providing structure and direction and encouraging accountability of others to set the restaurant up for success
• 2-5 years management experience (AGM or Assistant Manager) in a high volume corporate casual/ chain restaurant (i.e. Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, etc.)
• Must possess P&L Knowledge
• Proven track record of upward career succession
• Must be a HANDS ON manager
• High school diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Monthly Bonus Structure (Highly Achievable)
• Opportunity for rapid career advancement with a growing company that promotes upper management from within
• Complete Medical/ Dental/ Vision
• LT/ ST Disability
• Comprehensive Management Training Program
• Outstanding 401K plan with COMPANY MATCH
• Paid Vacation/ Paid Personal Time
• Managing Partner Program with six-figure compensation opportunity
• Quality of Life with no late restaurant hours
• Low management turnover
• Meal Privileges and Discount Program
• Much more!
If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.