Polished RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Cleveland, OH for a high volume upscale/ fine dining corporate restaurant.
• Minimum 2 years management experience in a high volume corporate upscale/ fine dining restaurant setting (i.e. Brio/Bravo, Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris, PF Changs, The Melting Pot, Morton’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, etc.)
• High school diploma or higher education
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Tangible Bonus Structure
• Quality of Life (50-52 hour work weeks and a Dinner-only concept)
• 401(k) Plan
• Medical/ Dental Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Sick Days/ Personal Days
• Thorough training and leadership development program
• Closed on major holidays
• Opportunity for career advancement with a growing corporate company
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.