RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Raleigh, NC for a NEW STORE OPENING with an AGGRESSIVELY GROWING and trendy corporate fast casual restaurant concept.
• Must fit the company culture – passionate about the industry, ability to create a lively and fun workplace, while providing structure and direction and encouraging accountability of others to set the restaurant up for success
• Minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience in a Corporate Full Service/Casual Dining or Fast Casual Restaurant (NO Fast Food please)
• Must have a passion for the industry
• Ability to successfully manager in a fast paced environment
• Must be a hands-on manager
• Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 3 years
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity for Career Advancement (ALL GM’s are promoted from within and company is expanding nationwide)
• Paid time off
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Prescription Plans
• Promote work-life balance (no late nights, 5-day/50-52 hours work weeks, few to no weekends)
• Much More!
If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.