RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Queens, NY for a high volume nationally recognized fast casual restaurant with a large restaurant group.
- 2+ years management experience in a high volume, corporate fast casual or casual restaurant setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a car
- Must have P&L Knowledge
- Must possess strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- High School Diploma or higher education
- · Competitive Salary
- · Bonus Potential and Annual Merit Reviews
- · Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance
- · Life Insurance
- · Short / Long Term Disability·
- · 401(k) with company match
- · Flexible Spending Account
- · Paid vacation & paid holidays
- · 5 day work week
- · Dining privileges/ Meal Perks
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable, thriving company
- Community involvement – Charity/Volunteer Events, Managing Outings, Foundations, etc.
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.