Polished RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Chicago, IL for a high volume corporate upscale casual dining restaurant/ steakhouse with an Aggressively Growing Company.
• 3+ years management experience in a high volume corporate casual or upscale restaurant setting
• Proven track record of developing and mentoring others
• Must have a passion for the business
• Must possess a strong knowledge of financials
• High school diploma or higher education
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Industry Leading Salary
• Excellent compensation packages
• Competitive Bonus Program
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement savings with a company match
• Medical/Dental and Vision benefits (family)
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
• Long-term and short-term disability insurance
• Voluntary Life insurance
• Flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care
• Opportunity to work with a corporate company with an intimate, personable environment
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.