RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER (GM-Ready) needed in Harlem, NY for a high volume, sports-themed casual dining restaurant with an AGGRESSIVELY GROWING company.
• MUST HAVE 2+ years management experience working as an AGM or GM in a high volume corporate casual/ chain restaurant (Applebee’s, Darden, TGI Friday’s, Brinker, The Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, etc.)
• Must possess P&L knowledge and ability to perform inventory and ordering
• Proven track record developing and mentoring staff and/or hourly managers
• High school diploma or higher education
• Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
• Competitive Salary
• Obtainable and Excellent Bonus Structure
• Opportunity for career advancement with aggressive local growth
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision (Individual and Family)
• Paid Vacation (2 weeks, 3 weeks at 3 years)
• Quality of life with 50 hour work weeks
• Meal Privileges/ Free Meals
• Much more!
Please apply to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.